Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sign Here, Sign There & Best of all my sign from Him

I have 20 minutes while the french fries for dinner are cooking so I'm going to squeeze in all I can...

Today has been yet another stressful day. I seem to be having "those" kind of days more and more lately. But I told myself today that it's these hard days that are going to make me a stronger and better person so I keep moving ahead one foot in front of the other.

I am still stressing over health insurance for my children. I got a few quotes in my email box that I am going to look over after dinner. So not all hope is lost in that area.

I still have not completed my loan papers. I did however just break them out for the first time last night and literally cried at the sight of sign here's, sign there, dollar signs here, dollar signs there. I was so confused and really wanted to say, "I give up. I will just rent an apartment." I even woke up today thinking I just can't do this all alone.

I had this huge talk with God on my way into work this morning...okay maybe it was more like a ranting session but He gets me...about how I just can't do it. I don't want to do it. I'm tired of doing it. And to PLEASE HELP ME!!! And by golly...He answered me and showed me I am not ALONE. Long story short my friends future brother~n~law is a loan officer and agreed to look over my paper work for me to make sure I am not missing something that I might otherwise miss not knowing what I am really looking at. Wow talk about feeling a tad bit of relief knowing I feel like there is a 2nd opinion out there. To me that is reassuring.

So now that I've posted a bit and feel even a little better it's off to take my french fries out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment